IP Office Remote Working
IP Office has an entire user package devoted to just enabling remote working (known as “telecommuter” in Avaya speak). As companies increase or decrease headcount, it is essential to have a versatile system that makes this easy. And, equally important, office space is expensive and the trend towards working from home is only increasing. IP Office lets you do this and gives the workers at home the best available tools to maintain and monitor their efficiency. The IP Office remote working package gives teleworkers (employees who work remotely full-time) the same phone and functionality they’d have in the office. Users connect their phones to the company’s phone system via a virtual private network. And because it all goes through the IP Office system, this gives companies the freedom to upscale and downscale their staffing levels with the minimum of ease.
IP Office Remote working provides businesses with all the communication tools to enable employees to work efficiently and effectively whether from home or remote locations.
- Call Handling: the intuitive graphical user interface facilitates efficient and effective call handling.
- Call Management: advanced telephony functions such as conferencing and voicemail message management can be controlled via click and drag from the desktop.
- Presence: improve call management and see user presence status on the network.
- Remote Working: access to all IP Office system features and seamless call handling is achieved via an IP hard phone or one-X Portal application in conjunction with a home or mobile telephone number (internet connection is required).
- Incoming Call Scripts: create incoming call scripts to provide information on the caller based on CLID.
- Remote Agents: deploy remote agents and retain management and monitoring capabilities with call history and call recording.
The intuitive and easy-to-use browser-based interface makes call handling a snap. Click to dial, transfer, hold, conference, and more. Access hundreds of speed dial entries. Most importantly, it’s exceptionally easy for your employees to learn, be they permanent or temps.
Connecting through a VPN allows remote workers’ phone expenses to be reduced or even eliminated. Streamline real estate and facilities costs by hiring full-time remote workers. And, if VPN connectivity is lost or bandwidth compromised, employees won’t miss important calls. With Teleworker, they simply leverage their PC interface and home or wireless phones to stay connected.
Presence features allow remote workers and their office counterparts to see each other’s status: who’s on the phone, away from their desk, busy, etc. Record, archive and replay calls for monitoring and training purposes.
Hire the right employees whether they live down the block, across the country or on the other side of the world; Teleworker seamlessly connects them to your network so they are virtually in the office. Reduce or eliminate commute times. Expand business hours by hiring remote workers in different time zones.