IP Office Power User
The ultimate in communications accessibility, IP Office Power User enables executives and managers to be as productive as possible in virtually any circumstances. Whether in the office, down the hall, at home, or on the road, Power User lets key personnel always be responsive to customers and colleagues.
Armed with a laptop and any phone, Power user software unifies communications to help ensure the most important staff are working at the highest levels of productivity and efficiency at all times.
The Avaya IP Office Power User option is part of the IP Office Preferred or Advanced Edition
- One number access
- Receive phone calls on mobile device when someone calls IP Office desk phone
- Transfer, Conference, Hold, Record Conversations
- Make calls from mobile device through IP Office; called party receives CLI of IP Office (called party requires CLI from local service provider)
- Email Reading and Reply using Text-To-Speech technology with Microsoft Exchange
- Web browser access to voicemail messages without dialing into your voicemail box
- Synchronization of voicemail messages
- Delete a voicemail message from your Inbox and it will simultaneously be deleted from your voicemail box and vice versa.
The Avaya IP Office Power User solution provides, using the browser interface:
- Inbound & Outbound Call handling (Answer, Hold, Transfer, Drop)
- Receive Caller ID & Name Display (per service provider)
- Conference Call control (Add, Drop, Record Conference, Mute, Un-mute)
- Time on call displayed
- Door opening control
- Queue Monitoring
- Phone Preference Setting Do Not Disturb, Voicemail ring back, and Voicemail out calling
- Personal, System, and External Directory
- Speed dial and Presence management of users within and across the enterprise
- Send Instant Messages (IM) to internal users
- Separate Call History logs ( All, Incoming, Outgoing, Missed, Messages)
- Voicemail message management
One number access
Provide customers and others with just one phone number – your office number – and have all calls ring simultaneously on any other phone (mobile, remote office, home), eliminating missed calls when out of the office or away from your desk.
Control calls from any phone
With just a laptop and Internet connection, any phone can become an office phone, with the full complement of features and capabilities delivered via an easy-to-use PC interface.
Turn a laptop into a phone
With Power User, a laptop, headset and Internet connection can reduce or eliminate calling fees and help people stay connected. Make and receive personal video calls to another Power User or Teleworker on the network.
Receive important email messages without access to a laptop or smartphone by having them read over the phone with advanced text-to-speech capability.
All messages – voicemail, email, faxes – appear in a single inbox on the PC for fast, efficient access to information. Synchronization keeps all mailboxes up-to-date. Access all messages via a web-browser.
Automatically receive notification of new messages and access them via any phone, respond to messages and more.
Host conference calls
Set up regular, secure ‘meet-me’, dial in conferences, or host them ‘on the fly’. With 128-party conferencing built-in (with up to 64-parties per conference), IP Office enables cost-effective collaboration.
Using the PC Client interface, the Avaya IP Office Power User package provides:
- Work from anywhere with just an Internet connection
- Inbound & Outbound Call handling (Call, Hold, Transfer, End, Redial, Speakerphone, Mute)
- Time on call displayed
- Contact creation
- Access IP Office Directory (System, Corporate, Personal)
- 12 customizable feature key buttons
- Call History log – All, Incoming, Outgoing, Missed
- Integrated videoconferencing support