IP Office Embedded Voicemail
IP Office Embedded Voicemail resides inside of your IP Office standard base unit eliminating the need for a separate voicemail PC. Embedded Voicemail is great value for money in environments such as retail or home business where no space for a PC is available or you do not want to keep a PC running all the time, as required by Voicemail Pro. Embedded Voicemail also eliminates the risk of someone accidentally switching off the PC thereby taking away the voicemail service. The maximum number of messages stored is only restricted by embedded voicemail cards storage capacity (currently around 25 hours).
IP Office Embedded Voicemail Features
Key features of IP Office embedded voicemail include:
- Up to 6 ports of voicemail on IP500 V2
- IP500V2: The first 2 ports are included in the basic system. Up to four additional ports can be added by purchasing two 2-port add-on license keys
- IP500: Maximum 4 ports of voicemail
- With an increasing number of ports the message storage capacity is increased simultaneously:
- 2 ports: Up to 15 hours
- 4 ports: Up to 20 hours
- 6 ports: Up to 25 hours
- Configurable recording time: Default value 2 minutes, maximum value 3 minutes
- Multiple languages stored on the system
- Help menus via *4. Greetings and mailbox navigation.
- Send an email containing either notification or the complete voicemail message
- Voicemail breakout/personal auto-attendant: Up to 3 breakout numbers can be set up. When callers are directed to your mailbox, they can either leave a message or choose to be transferred to one of three numbers (e.g. Operator, mobile/cell phone, colleague, etc).
- Configurable system-wide short code for voicemail access (e.g. *17)
- 40 configurable Auto Attendants with 3 time profile base greetings per Auto Attendant
- Up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with automatic time-out to fallback number.
- Auto attendant supports Dial by Name and direct Dial by Number (dial extension number without dialing access digit first)
- Access and control of voicemail via the digital or IP telephone display (Visual Voice). This feature is supported on the 1408, 1416, 1608, 1616, 2410, 2420, 4610, 4620, 4621, 4625, 5410, 5420, 5610, 5620, 5621 and 9600 series telephones.
- Reply to a message to either an internal or external number (if Caller ID available)
- Support for hunt group announcements
- Fax option for rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
- Support for Fast Forward (#), Rewind (*), Skip Message (9) and Call Sender (**) when listening to messages
- No license required