IP Office Auto Attendant
IP Office VoiceMail Pro, the business voicemail software included within Telefonix phone system bundles, includes an inbuilt auto-attendant amongst its many features. Nestled within VoiceMail Pro is a multi-level configuration tool (the VoiceMail Pro client) which allows network managers and system administrators to construct an interactive menu system, based upon DTMF telephone key entry. You can choose to program this yourself but normally you’d leave something like this up to a company like us to program for you (included for free in bundles). The auto attendant system is built and configured to suit your business needs, be that on its own or as a back-up for the regular operator when call volumes are high. IP Office VoiceMail Pro offers the caller the ability to dial the name of a person via the phone keypad (like “Text” messaging on mobile cell telephones). In response the Auto-Attendant offers the caller a best match name or if there is more than one, a selection list is offered and the caller can select which one they want to call.
As an example, the Telefonix team using IP Office VoiceMail Pro will build you an Auto-Attendant that prompts callers to “enter 1 for sales, 2 for support, 3 for admin, or 0 for the operator” allowing them to be transferred to the appropriate department without operator intervention. Alternatively, a list of personnel and their extension numbers could be listed, allowing the caller to directly access the person they want. For larger companies it could be department name listed first, followed by the list of employee extensions within the department.
The latter two examples are ideal where company telephone operation has changed from a central operator to direct dialing (DDI/DID), allowing callers to “learn” the required extension number from the prompting of VoiceMail Pro, and then in future dial the extension number, or other pre-defined variables, directly. Auto- Attendant operation is also ideal where multiple languages are required, for example “Dial 1 for English, 2 for German, 3 for French, …”.
Whatever your needs, we will help you get the most out of your auto attendant service and make sure it suits your business:
- Transfer to voicemail
- Professional voice & scripting available
- Call Routing
- Call Whisper
- Queue manager
- Call Divert
- Automated booking services
- Store locator – ie divert callers to their nearest branch
- Data capture – ie customers placing orders and brochure requests
Embedded Voicemail Auto Attendant
An Auto attendant is also included inside embedded voicemail:
- Voicemail breakout/personal auto-attendant: Up to 3 breakout numbers can be set up. When callers are directed to your mailbox, they can either leave a message or choose to be transferred to one of three numbers (e.g. Operator, mobile/cell phone, colleague, etc).
- Configurable system-wide short code for voicemail access (e.g. *17)
- 40 configurable Auto Attendants with 3 time profile base greetings per Auto Attendant
- Up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with automatic time-out to fallback number.