How to create a remote access menu, compliments to Kyle L Holladay, Sr. R.I.P.
1. Download and extract the pre-configured module and associated .wav files
2. Copy the .wav files to x:\Program Files\Avaya\IP Office\Voicemail Pro\VM\WAVS\yyy\Custom (where x=the drive where VMP is installed and yyy=your locale, such as enu)
3. Import the module contained in the menuRemote.mod file into your current Voicemail Pro configuration.
4. Click on the Save & Make Live icon in Voicemail Pro to save the current configuration.
5. Using Manager create an Incoming call Route to point a DID to VM:menuRemote (or create an option off of your Voicemail Pro auto attendant to point to the menuRemote module.)
6. Save your configurations changes in Manager and test your DID or AA option.