Partner ACS, Partner II, and Partner Plus, all releases
Automatic Extension Privacy is a feature that prevents other people from joining calls at your extension with out your permission. This is a feature that is available on individual phones either by System Programming or by programming this feature to a button.
- From Extension 10 press the Feature button followed by 0 0. Touch the System Program (left intercom) button twice.
- Dial # 3 0 4
- Dial the extension number to be programmed with Automatic Extension Privacy.
- Dial one of the following
- = Assigned
- = Not assigned.
- Press Next Item to program another extension for privacy.
- When finished press the Feature button followed by 0 0 to exit programming mode.
This will turn “Privacy” for the phone, on, fulltime. If you wish to have the ability to turn the feature on/off at your discretion (helpful when you need multiple users to listen to the same call), then you should program a “Privacy” button on the phone.
Programming a Privacy Button (Feature 07)
- From the phone you want Privacy on, press the Feature button followed by 0 0.
- Press a button with lights that is not being used. Press the Feature button followed by 0 7.
- Press the Feature button followed by 0 0 to exit programming mode.
NOTE: The button programmed for Privacy works similar to a toggle switch: privacy light on, privacy on; privacy light off, privacy off.